ITools is a very convenient alternative software which helps users in managing their Apple devices through an intuitive interface much like its Windows contemporaries. Catering to the users of iPad, iPod and iPhone, this simple yet powerful tool does not tag along any plugins or ads.
It aids users in backing up and restoring their folders as well as install and uninstall the applications for managing pictures, media, iBooks and other files.
- Its Detail Interface is same as the first interface of iTunes although the former is a bit more advanced and informative than the latter. Details pertaining to Battery Life, Memory, Activated Status, Warranty, Jailbrokes status, Serial number, Region and iPhone’s Type is revealed by the screen which also provides users with a button for switching on the WiFi.
- Media selection lists down the various files under the categories of Video, Ringtones, iTunes, Podcasts, Voice memos, Music and TV shows. You can even download media files to your Mac or add them to your iPhone which can thereafter be deleted, played or set as ringtone.
- You can browse phone memory’s application area through iTools. The update tab present on the top of iTools window reveals update notices which require attention.
- It allows the viewing of messages and call records from iTools as well as sending of message from one Mac device to another.
- The desktop manager option helps in dragging and arranging icons via iTools much like the iTunes desktop option.
- Comes with advanced features such as System clean-up, Crash logs, Errors logs and much more.
iTools comes as a handy application to overcome the clutterness of natives UI.